If you have any questions about your personal information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
II. PERSONAL INFORMATION
a) when registering in OTBALANCE systems or applications: e-mail address, country of residence, based currency, Name and a password;
b) when using the functionality of OTBALANCE systems or applications: Name, Surname, chosen exchange, identifier, password and the API key from Customer’s exchange account with the right to read data from chosen exchange, email address, Name and Surname, historical and current data regarding operations made by the Customer on chosen exchange, payment details, address, number of the bank account;
c) when using the contact form on the website and electronic correspondence: Name, Surname, telephone number, e-mail address, the content of the message.
3. OTBALANCE uses personal information to provide Customers with OTBALANCE Services, manage the account in the system or application and use their functionality, handle complaints, for accounting and tax purposes, as well as receive and send correspondence in connection with the performance of the contract or before its conclusion. The basis for personal information data processing is art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR - the processing necessary for the performance of the contract or to take action at the request of the data subject before the conclusion of the contract. In some cases a specific provision may also be the legal basis that allows OTBALANCE to process personal information in order to comply with a legal obligation - e.g. accounting and tax regulations (the basis of art. 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR).
4. OTBALANCE uses personal information to contact Customers, for example, by email, as well as responding to posts on social media that have been addressed to OTBALANCE, in order to better perform of the Services, inform about changes and provide explanations and information. The basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of OTBALANCE (the basis of art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
5. OTBALANCE requires the Customer to provide personal information that is necessary for the performance of the contract - performance of the Services. In the event that this information is not provided by the Customer, OTBALANCE will not be able to provide the Services. If required by law, e.g. tax, OTBALANCE may also require providing other necessary information. Apart from the above cases, providing personal data by the Customer is voluntary.
6. OTBALANCE entrusts personal information for processing to service providers who perform certain duties and functions on behalf of OTBALANCE. OTBALANCE provides data to service providers: website support, IT services related to technical support for systems and applications, payment services related to Service orders, data storage services, accounting services for OTBALANCE. OTBALANCE entrusts to the service providers listed above only such data that is necessary for the proper performance of services for or on behalf of OTBALANCE. In the case of data transmission, OTBALANCE ensures that the service provider processes data in compliance with security requirements, and does not use the data for purposes other than providing services to OTBALANCE.
7. OTBALANCE does not transfer personal information to entities other than the service providers described above, except when it is necessary in connection with legal regulations or a decision of authorities, as well as in the case of the need to establish, exercise or defend OTBALANCE rights.
8. OTBALANCE processes the personal data in the EU, UK and other countries. OTBALANCE may transfer personal information to countries outside of the EEA to providers that provide an adequate level of protection, through a series of intercompany agreements based on the Standard Contractual Clauses for data transfers authorized under EU law.
9. OTBALANCE processes Customer's personal data only for such a period as is necessary for the proper performance of contracts with Customers, i.e. the provision of Services, as well as the handling of the complaint process, pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract, as well as for the period resulting from the obligations imposed at OTBALANCE by law (e.g. in the area of tax and accounting obligations, in accordance with the relevant provisions for a period of _ years), only in a necessary scope. For marketing purposes, the data is stored for the duration of the contract or until the Customer objects to such processing.
10. OTBALANCE ensures the use of appropriate technical and organizational security for personal data to ensure an adequate level of security of the personal data being processed.
11. Customers have the right to access their personal information, including requesting information about their data or providing a copy of this data processed by OTBALANCE.
12. Customers have the right to amend their personal information if the data is incomplete, out of date or incorrect.
13. Customers have the right to object to the processing of personal information by OTBALANCE. "Marketing" objection - the Customer has the right to object to the processing of his personal information for the purpose of direct marketing. Objection due to a special situation - the Customer also has the right to object to the processing of his personal information on the basis of a legitimate interest for purposes other than direct marketing, as well as when the processing is OTBALANCE necessary to perform a task carried out in the public interest. You should then indicate the specific situation that justifies OTBALANCE ceasing the opposition for the processing. OTBALANCE will cease to process the Customer's personal information for these purposes, unless it shows that the grounds for OTBALANCE processing of personal information prevail over the rights of the Customer or that the data is OTBALANCE necessary to establish, assert or defend claims.
14. Customers have the right to request the restriction of personal information processing by OTBALANCE.
15. Customers have the right to request the removal of personal information.
16. Customers have the right to request the transfer of personal information to the Customer or an indicated third party.
17. Customers have the right to lodge a complaint to the competent supervisory authority for the protection of personal information.
III. COOKIES POLICY
a) develop general and anonymous statistics that help to understand how the Customers use the Services, using analytical tools that help to understand how Customers use the websites, which allows OTBALANCE toimprove the Services structure and content;
b) adjust the content of the Services to the Customer’s individual preferences and needs and optimize the use of the Services;
c) maintenance of the Customers’s sessions in the Service.
7. OTBALANCE uses two basic types of cookies:
a) “Session” (session cookies) - temporary files that are stored in the Customer’s end device until Customer logs out and leaves the website or closes the browser;
b) “Permanent” (persistent cookies) - stored in the Customers’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of “permanent” cookies or until their removal by the Customer.
10. Software to browse the websites (browser) usually by default allows storage of cookies in the Customers’s end device. Customers can change the settings of cookies in their browser. Web browser allows the Customer to remove the handwritten cookies. Customer can also automatically block cookies, referring to the help section, or documentation of the web browser.
12. The information contained in files “cookies” is processed by OTBALANCE for technical purposes to ensure that the websites are functioning properly and for statistical purposes. The legal basis of data processing is the OTBALANCE’s legitimate interest (the legal basis: Art. 6 (1) (f) RODO) - improving the structure and content of the websites, statistical purposes, proper functioning and optimization of the use of the websites.